Sunday 10 April 2011

About Me and my Internet viewpoints

Hello there. I am new to blogging. I was born and brought up at a time where computers were seldom used in everyday life.

I first used the internet back in 1997 when I was 32 years old. Compare to those born in post 1990, 32 years old is considered a late age to use the internet for the first time. I do not have much computer technical background and most of my early internet experiences involved surfing the net and receiving and sending emails.

One can derive many positive benefits from using the internet. These include keeping up to date with the latest news, financial markets, learning new skills like how to play the guitar and earn an income online from home etc.

Having said that, negative experiences are possible with the internet. Examples include getting scammed by fraudsters if we're not careful, wasting too much time viewing unproductive but interesting sites etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment